FUN FACTS ABOUT JOE
- He found me via Twitter. (Yes, really!)
- He seems to know everyone. (Yes, everyone!)
- He seems to know about every book ever written. (It’s like talking to a very opinionated encyclopedia of publishing.)
- He talks about my book in D&D terms sometimes, to help me understand. (“He’s like an air elemental, right?”)
- He finds all the places where I have unintentionally referenced Star Wars in my book. (“This is the end of The Empire Strikes Back, yes?”)
- His wife and I went to the same college at the same time. (So Joe and I probably met back in 1990!)
- He loves martial arts movies. (And suggested I rewatch HERO for inspiration on a particular fight scene!)
- He wanted me to add more fight scenes to my book. (More fight scenes! Maybe this should have been the only item on the list…)
- His revision notes and suggestions made my book better. (And I love that we can talk theme and worldbuilding and heroic journeys!)
There’s so much more I could say, but let me end with this:
- He’s a super nice, smart, funny guy, and I trust him with my book and my career.
Comments are closed.