What’s in YOUR back seat?

Disneyland is supposed to be the happiest place on Earth, but I think the back seat of my Civic Hybrid deserves the honor more. Behold this photo, taken mere moments ago:

From 2009 Photobook

The weapons are:

• Whisper (the staff)
  • Mr. Pointy (the spear)
  • Autumn (the Tai Chi straight sword)
  • Blueberry (the Chinese Broadsword)

And yes, that’s a glorious stack of D&D rulebooks in the back, a gift from a friend.

What’s in YOUR back seat?

Comments

Michael 8 years ago .

Mine just has garbage.

Erik R 8 years ago .

Good luck getting pulled over with that in your back seat.

Sally F 8 years ago .

You're backseat is so much cooler than mine! I've got a few bottles of water and a couple of books of area street maps. Woo. Can we count the back deck (under the window)? That's where Bop's (my car) mascot proudly stands. His name is Mooch and he's a smiling stuffed lion, purple in color with blue mane and tail. His paws are velcro'd to the deck so that when mane and tail get to flying in the breeze he can hold his ground and sing along with the stereo. (Okay, maybe that's me singing. The breeze catches my mane, too!)

Erin 8 years ago .

I'm pretty sure mine is far less interesting. I've got a car cover to protect my car from the LA dust and dripping sap, a container of windex wipes, and various other car-cleaning/car-care items. Plus a blue heart-shaped pillow from IKEA, and I'd bet on there being at least one book back there too.

Danielle 8 years ago .

Hmm…in my backseat: a case of Monster, a broom (don't ask), jumper cables, the Club that I never use, a case of bottled water, a dirty sweatshirt, umbrella and miscellaneous school books.

Bruce 8 years ago .

Nice looking back seat!

Jenn Reese 8 years ago .

Heh — thank you for your contribution! :-D

RKCharron 8 years ago .

I like your backseat!

If i was trapped on a freeway traffic jam, I'd like to be in your backseat.

I don't have anything in my backseat.

All the best,

RKCharron

xoxo

Kristopher 8 years ago .

Two 100+ pound dogs and a lot of dried up ectoplasm in the back of my car… and the front…

Christine 8 years ago .

A lime green jacket, three books (in case I get stuck somewhere), two packages of gum, a pair of tennis shoes, an umbrella, and a liberal layer of Santa Ana winds-era dust.

You win!

Donna Earnhardt 8 years ago .

McDonald's bags and trash, soccer stuffs and whatever toys the kiddos have left out there.

Fun. :)